PrimeGlobal member firm, HoganTaylor LLP, one of the largest business advisory and public accounting firms in Arkansas and Oklahoma, is pleased to announce that The HoganTaylor Foundation has awarded $70,000 in grants to more than 30 nonprofit organizations in Little Rock, Fayetteville, Oklahoma City, and Tulsa, Oklahoma.
HoganTaylor supported many other nonprofit organizations in 2019 through event sponsorships and local office fundraising projects. In addition, each year, the Foundation also awards scholarships to universities throughout the Oklahoma and Arkansas region.
Information about 2020 HoganTaylor Foundation grant opportunities will be announced on the Firm’s website early next year.
“At HoganTaylor, we have a passion for service, in fact, it’s one of our core values. That core value extends not only to our clients, but also to the communities we serve, which is why the Foundation, its trustees, and the Firm’s partners and professionals are so honored to support the work of these important nonprofit organizations.” Lou Ann Gibson, Lead Trustee of HoganTaylor Foundation
HoganTaylor Foundation announces 2019 grant recipients include:
- Assistance League of Tulsa
- CAP Tulsa
- Domestic Violence Intervention Services
- Lindsey House
- New Hope Oklahoma
- Pathways Adult Learning Center
- San Miguel School of Tulsa
- Town & Country School
- Tulsa Advocates for the Protection of Children
- Tulsa Dream Center Inc.
- Tulsa Girls Art School
- Tulsa Hub
- Tulsa Lawyers for Children
- Community Literacy Centers, Inc.
- deadCenter Film
- Girl Scouts Western Oklahoma
- Myriad Gardens Foundation
- Oklahoma City Ballet
- Oklahoma Contemporary Arts Center
- Oklahoma Philharmonic Society
- Palomar: Oklahoma City’s Family Justice Center
- Positive Tomorrows
- Sunbeam Family Services
- Parent Promise
- Northwest AR Books for Kids
- Northwest Arkansas Children’s Shelter
- Peace at Home Family Shelter
- Single Parent Scholarship Fund of Benton County – NWA
- AR Kids Read
- Centers for Youth and Families
- Ronald McDonald House Charities of Arkansas
- The CALL
HoganTaylor LLP is one of the largest business advisory and public accounting firms in Oklahoma and Arkansas, with offices in Tulsa, Oklahoma City, Little Rock and Northwest Arkansas. The Firm was formed out of a 2009 merger. In the years since, HoganTaylor has established its reputation as an innovative business advisory firm, increased its breadth of services, and more than doubled its size in terms of revenue and people. In 2019, the Firm ranked No. 91 on INSIDE Public Accounting’s list of the 100 largest CPA firms in the United States.Learn more