Sunita Umesh of UCC & Associates LLP, India Awarded "Woman Enterpreneur Achiever of 2018"
Talent DevelopmentMarch 14, 2019 - UCC & Associates LLP
We are pleased to announce that UCC & Associates LLP Founding Partner Mrs. Sunita Umesh, has been awarded the “Women Entrepreneur Achiever Award for 2018” by the “Delhi Management Association”. This award is one of the most prestigious awards in India. The award was given by Ms. Dagmar Walter – ILO Director – South Asia. The selection process for the award included an initial screening of applications followed by a presentation and an interview.
Sunita was able to demonstrate successfully her entrepreneurship in UCC & Associates LLP on the following grounds:
- Very sound gender ratio in shareholding, management participation and employment;
- Excellent growth graph with very strong client base and significant services being rendered to Public Sector undertakings/Public Private Partnerships and Multi-National companies;
- One of the most promising firms in India after the Big-4;
- Significant contribution to the exchequer both by way of direct and indirect taxation;
- Significant employment generation and skill set training;
- Superior employee compensation;
- Significant staff welfare and social security measures undertaken on voluntary basis;
- Very challenging opportunities for staff and developing in house resources team;
- Significant service contribution to various NGOs and social causes.
Sunita is also an independent director in a Company managed by one of the most professional managed and respected group in India and worldwide. She is also holding an active CPA licence.
Besides this Sunita has also cleared her Insolvency Professional Examination and has since then successfully handled insolvency cases. She also has to her credit an article published on International Women day in International Accounting Bulletin, arranged by PrimeGlobal. Besides this, her article was also published in the magazine of Delhi Management Association. She was also included in the panel discussion held during the ceremony “Define your roadmap – Innovate, create and celebrate.”
UCC & Associates LLP areas of Practice include assurance, International Financial Reporting Standards, complex Knowledge processing services, International and Expatriate Taxation, Transfer Pricing, Business Valuations, Preparation of various Manuals, ERP implementation and complex Regulatory and FEMA compliances. UCC & Associates LLP understands the importance of empowering women, and the firm’s core values and culture are mirrored to facilitate this.
PriemGlobal would like to congratulate Sunita and UCC & Associates LLP on this exceptional achievement!
UCC & Associates LLP
UCC & Associates LLP (UCC) commenced operations in India on July 13, 1991. Currently we operate from three locations: Gurgaon, New Delhi, and Noida. These three locations are prominent business centers of India, known as the NCR (National Capital Region). UCC has 6 partners, 8 qualified professional, and about 75 dedicated staff members. UCC is registered with PCAOB – USA, CAG of India for work on public sector enterprises, and Regulatory Bank – RBI for work in the banking sector. The firm has also been favorably peer reviewed by the ICAI of India.Learn more