Webinar: Expanding Your Business in the Philippines in the 'New Normal' (InCorp Global)
CoronavirusDecember 7, 2021 - InCorp Global Pte Ltd
This is a webinar providing guidance on expanding your business in the Philippines in the 'new normal' by PrimeGlobal member firm InCorp Global in Singapore.
Access our Business Opportunities Insights hub page to access similar articles about international business and global opportunities. Interested in sharing your own thought leadership with PrimeGlobal members? Submit an article.
The Philippines is well known as one of the most ideal investment hubs for many foreign investors and businesses. Located in the heart of Southeast Asia, the Philippines’s fast-growing economy supported by pro-business and investment-friendly regulations provides numerous opportunities for foreign businesses to enjoy a profitable business venture in the Philippines.
Based on the Philippines Government's recent statistics, the economy grew by 11.8% in the 2nd quarter of 2021, the fastest in over three decades. The Philippines’ Gross Domestic Product (GDP) is also expected to expand by 6% to 7% in 2021, and up to 9.0% in 2022. The Philippines' economy growth can be attributed to increasing foreign investments, as well as growing domestic consumption.
Foreign businesses can hire many low cost but well skilled workers from in demand service industries, such as InfoComm Technology (ICT) support, creative designs, and Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) services, thanks to the large English-speaking local population. These are the reasons many multinationals like JP Morgan, SAP, Amazon, and Accenture have chosen the Philippines to set up their regional offices.
Below are some of the key areas, insights, and questions discussed in this exciting webinar session:
- Understand the Philippines' Economic and Trade updates;
- Learn about the Philippines' social cultures, business markets, digitisation;
- What are the key sectors in Philippines (BPO, ICT, Retail, Digital Marketing, E-Commerce, etc.);
- Learn why companies should setup and conduct business process operations in Philippines;
- What are top reasons, business opportunities, and benefits for US, UK, and APAC companies to start and incorporate your business in the Philippines;
- Discover the areas your business can expand in the Philippines in the new normal;
- Understand the economic impact of Covid-19 on major industries in Philippines, and government's financial stimulus packages to boost the economy;
- Learn about Customer focus business trends, Digital transformation, Cybersecurity and Digitalisation in Philippines;
InCorp Global Pte Ltd
Headquartered in Singapore, InCorp Global is a leading corporate services provider, with an established regional presence across seven Asian countries, including Indonesia, India, Hong Kong, Philippines, Vietnam, and Malaysia. The group services more than 12,000 corporate clients across various industries, including asset / fund managers, as well as family offices. They are official partners with key government authorities in the region, such as Singapore’s Economic Development Board, a government agency that is tasked with bringing in foreign direct investments into Singapore.Learn more