Webinar Recording: Exploring Business Strategies and Expanding to Singapore (InCorp Global)
Business OpportunitiesSeptember 9, 2021 - InCorp Global Pte Ltd
Singapore has always been a choice location for businesses, be it the world’s largest Multinationals (MNC), growing Small Medium Enterprises (SME), and new start-ups too. With a pro-business environment and also political stability, it’s really unsurprising that decision-makers of businesses continue to use Singapore as a base to set up HQ to expand their business into the region.
Singapore has become one of the most desired business hubs in the world, it's less risky and more transparent compared to many Asian countries. It's no myth that Singapore offers pro-business, corporate tax-friendly, and pro-business growth opportunities for all business owners and attracts many global investments. Many multinationals like Apple, Google, Facebook, Samsung, HP, Microsoft, and Dyson have set up their regional team offices in Singapore.
Below are some of the key areas, insights and questions discussed in this exciting session:
- Understand Singapore’s economic update, Covid-19 impact, and business expansion trends;
- What you should know first before starting and doing business in Singapore;
- Discover Singapore’s major strengths, key sectors, and business benefits;
- Why Singapore is the best country to expand your business to regional and international markets;
- What are the top reasons, business opportunities and benefits for US, UK, APAC companies to start and incorporate your business in Singapore;
- What are the three simple steps to incorporate your company in Singapore;
- Learn the top five growing Industrial and Commercial Sectors in Singapore;
- What is the recommended Business structure to setup in Singapore (Private Limited, Subsidiary, Regional Headquarters (HQ);
- What are the Singapore Government Business Grants and Tax reliefs available for Startups, Small Medium Enterprises (SME) and Regional Companies to grow and expand your business overseas;
- What is the recommended Business Growth advisory and International Expansion Strategies for your business.
InCorp Global Pte Ltd
Headquartered in Singapore, InCorp Global is a leading corporate services provider, with an established regional presence across seven Asian countries, including Indonesia, India, Hong Kong, Philippines, Vietnam, and Malaysia. The group services more than 12,000 corporate clients across various industries, including asset / fund managers, as well as family offices. They are official partners with key government authorities in the region, such as Singapore’s Economic Development Board, a government agency that is tasked with bringing in foreign direct investments into Singapore.Learn more