Webinar Recording: Exploring Business Strategies & Expanding to Indonesia (InCorp Global)
Thought LeadershipSeptember 16, 2021 - InCorp Global Pte Ltd
Indonesia has enjoyed steady economic growth in the past decade. In 2019, the country’s GDP reached 1.119 trillion USD, while per capita GDP growth for Indonesia is expected at 3.7% in 2021 and 4.0% in 2022 according to recent ADB report, making Indonesia the largest economy in Southeast Asia and one of the Top 20 economies in the world for doing business investments.
Indonesia's relatively young population of 260 million represents both a sizeable workforce and a large pool of IT-savvy social media consumers. In addition, more than 40% are the working-age population, making Indonesia a big pool of skilled workers with competitive labour costs compared to other countries, like China.
Despite being hit hard by the COVID-19 pandemic, Indonesia’s Government has implemented several fiscal and monetary policies to lessen the impact of the crisis. Strategically situated close to the giant economies like China and India, as well as neighbouring countries like Singapore and Malaysia, it is ideal to locate your business investments and register a business entity in Indonesia.
Below are the key areas, insights and questions discussed in this exciting InCorp Webinar session:
- Learn why many foreign companies started and conduct business in Indonesia;
- Get the latest Indonesia's economic and trade updates;
- Understand Indonesia's Government financial stimulus packages, tax reliefs for local businesses to boost the economy for Covid-19 recovery;
- Learn about the import/export trade overview, business relationship and corporate cultures in Indonesia;
- What are the key business sectors in Indonesia (infrastructure, manufacturing, ICT, retail, e-commerce, mining and healthcare);
- What are top reasons, business opportunities and benefits for US, UK, APAC companies to start and incorporate your business in Indonesia;
- Learn the types of incorporation structures, local and foreign shareholder requirements for starting business in Indonesia;
- What are the relevant corporate tax and accounting reporting requirements in Indonesia;
- How can InCorp's Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) solutions and Professional Consultancy services can support your business incorporation, taxation, accounting, payroll, business visa, manpower recruitment and outsourcing business needs in Indonesia.
InCorp Global Pte Ltd
Headquartered in Singapore, InCorp Global is a leading corporate services provider, with an established regional presence across seven Asian countries, including Indonesia, India, Hong Kong, Philippines, Vietnam, and Malaysia. The group services more than 12,000 corporate clients across various industries, including asset / fund managers, as well as family offices. They are official partners with key government authorities in the region, such as Singapore’s Economic Development Board, a government agency that is tasked with bringing in foreign direct investments into Singapore.Learn more